The Embers of Inflation

posted on June 6th, 2008 filed under: Real Estate News

AP reports that a couple in Massachusetts caused a fire in their apartment complex when they hoarded plastic containers of gasoline in a closet.  They had nine containers of five gallons each, in a closet where an air-conditioning unit was also located.  (Not that it would have been o.k. if the a/c hadn’t been there.)

Too bad they didn’t read the New York Times story with the headline: Fire Department Warns Against Hoarding ‘Gas’.  Or maybe they did and can’t remember.  After all, the story ran on November 11.

November 11, 1973, that is.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

posted by // This entry was posted on Friday, June 6th, 2008 at 10:44 am and is filed under Real Estate News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.